Intuiface and GDPR Our commitment to data privacy
Intuilab SAS (”The Company“) is committed to compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which went into effect May 25, 2018. The GDPR is the most comprehensive EU data privacy law in decades. It is designed to give EU citizens more control over their data and seeks to unify a number of existing privacy and security laws under one comprehensive law.
Our customers can trust that The Company has made GDPR a priority and has devoted significant resources toward our efforts to comply with GDPR. This page outlines our approach and progress to date.
What The Company is doing
Like many other global software companies, The Company has rolled out its company-wide GDPR compliance strategy leading up to May 2018 and beyond. The Company appreciates that our customers have requirements under GDPR that are directly impacted by their use of The Company products and services, and The Company is committed to helping our customers fulfill their requirements under GDPR and local law.
Below are a few examples of initiatives The Company has committed to in order to satisfy GDPR requirements that apply to both The Company and our customers:
- Committing to follow any additional security and privacy measures required under GDPR.
- Where we are transferring data outside of the EU, committing to appropriate data transfer mechanisms as required by GDPR.
- Assisting with respect to security and privacy of processing, notifying regulators of breaches, and promptly communicating any breaches to customers and user.
- Assisting with data processing security and privacy requirements, notifying regulators of personal data breaches and promptly communicating any such breaches to our customers and end-users.
- Ensuring The Company staff that access and process The Company customer personal data have been trained in handling that data and are bound to maintain the confidentiality and security of that data.
- Committing to carrying out data impact assessments and consulting with EU regulators where appropriate.
Does The Company process Personal Data of its customers?
Where does The Company send my data?
Can you guarantee that my data will stay in a certain location (e.g., Europe)?
While we prioritize hosting your data in the location closest to your largest user base for performance reasons, some The Company service and product features such as Intuiface Data Tracking will still require that data be transferred to the US. In addition, The Company personnel may need access to data stored in the EU from the US for technical and support related reasons.
The Company Commitment
The Company is 100% committed to customer success and the protection of customer data, which is why our customers can count on our commitment to GDPR compliance.
Fulfilling our privacy and data security commitments is important to us. So we’re glad to help you prepare for all the changes the GDPR brings. This page will be revised to reflect GDPR-related information as it becomes available. If you have any questions about how The Company is addressing GDPR compliance, we hope you’ll reach out to us.