Lesser-Known Strengths of Intuiface
Intuiface’s recognition in the invidis Yearbook 2022 highlighted some lesser-known aspects of our business. Let's take a look.
Intuiface’s recognition in the invidis Yearbook 2022 - a comprehensive, authoritative look-back and look-forward for the Digital Signage and DOOH industries - highlighted some lesser-known aspects of our business. It goes without saying that Intuiface is an industry darling because of its market-leading no-code software, a platform specialized in the delivery of interactive digital content. But what caught invidis’ eye was not just what we brought to market, but how we brought it.
It was cool to be recognized for how we make the sausage (as the old saying goes), and we thought - hey - maybe our customers would be interested as well. So let us take you behind the curtain to see some of what caught the industry’s eye.
ISO 27001 Certification
Information security tends to be table-stakes for enterprise software. If you cannot guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of a client’s data, your solution will not even be considered. There is one confounding exception to this rule - Digital Signage. For some reason, customers of digital signage have not insisted on information security, permitting possibly-risky software to run on their infrastructure and host their data.
Thankfully, for the good of businesses everywhere, this attitude is changing. The change is very much due to the decision of companies like Intuiface to invest in and become ISO 27001 compliant. ISO 27001 is the globally recognized standard for information security. The majority of signage solutions are not yet compliant, but a growing number are, and this investment has raised the visibility of compliance and its benefits.
Intuiface’s commitment to information security is a safety blanket that IT organizations love and that few digital signage platforms offer.
Customer acquisition, community, and service structure
How does a small France-based company manage to land customers in 70+ countries and do more than half of its business in North America? It’s by embracing a direct sales model that puts a premium on servicing customers where they live, and it’s by creating a premium support infrastructure to ensure customer success
Intuiface has European, North American, and Asia Pacific sales offices. These offices virtually enable 24x7 sales and support coverage globally. Each office possesses the unique cultural and business knowledge of its region and can accommodate both small business and enterprise needs. This also means a pricing and communication sensitivity that can cross borders.
To help customers globally, Intuiface has made an unprecedented level of investment in self-service and assisted support offerings.
- Multi-course Academy
- 200+ article Help Center
- Active customer-to-customer User Community
- 20+ training webinars
- Expert Technical Support team
- 60+ free sample experiences
No other solution in the Digital Signage market comes close. And best of all, everything listed above is FREE
Mature Subscription Licensing Infrastructure
Intuiface has been in the subscription business for 10+ years, creating along the way a custom-built infrastructure giving its customers significant flexibility and control.
- Subscription alignment: For most software vendors, each purchased subscription has its own unique renewal date. With Intuiface, renewal dates can be automatically aligned, particularly useful for agencies and integrators who need to simplify their invoicing.
- Account hibernation: Hit a dry spell and don’t need Intuiface for a short time but want to retain all experiences, analytics data, and Player information? Intuiface’s Hibernation option will “freeze” your account, protecting all data and enabling you to jump back in when ready without any downtime.
- Volume discounting: For our Creative Expert and VAR partners, Intuiface offers an innovative volume discount model that gives you credit for existing licenses. The more you purchase, the deeper the discount, and it’s all calculated automatically.
- Feature entitlement: The Intuiface platform is configured to give all subscription levels access to all features in Intuiface Composer and the Intuiface Cloud. No feature is separately licensed; rather, the level of capability is simply tiered. This means everyone can use Intuiface Analytics, Headless CMS, and API Explorer.
Licensing is simple and predictable. Customers quickly learn that no costs are hidden, and future costs are simple to model.